20111211

Sleep /sliːp/
That time when the weight of your eyelids is more than the usual.
You close your eyes.
Your mind tells you not to do it, especially in public places.
You can't help yourself.
You start losing your consciousness.
The voices started to fade away.
You're not aware of anything.
You can't think or choose not to think.
Time goes by yet you don't know.
You let go of it all.
Earthly stuff can't hold you back.
You don't know how it feels. It's not peace, not calm, not danger, not fear, nothing.
It doesn't matter anymore.

Then you wake up. 

Only at that small moment when your body and soul started to grasp everything to make sense of anything. Brainwashed then rewritten in less than a second. Such a marvelous system yet cruel exist in everyone.

Sleep.
I miss that time.

"I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?"
- Ernest Hemingway

"Ah, I think I missed the station again.."
That time when you woke up in the wrong station and had to take another train to go back. Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment