20120622

Gravity/ˈɡɹævɪti/

(4) Now that I think of it, that said gravity. 

Isn't it like what other people think or perception* of something in this world?
*once something has been perceived, it lost it's truest place.

To just be free from stereotyping, from classification, from restriction, from names, from form, from existence, nah.

 ˙ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ 'ǝɯ ɯoɹɟ ʎɐʍɐ ʎɐʇs uɐɔ noʎ sɐ ƃuol s∀ ˙puıɯ ʇ,uop I 'ʎzɐɹɔ ǝɯ llɐƆ 
˙ǝɹɐɔ oʇ ʇuɐʍ ʇ,uop I ʇnq 'puıɯ I ʇɐɥʇ ʇoN
¿ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd s,ǝldoǝd ɹǝɥʇo ɯoɹɟ uǝǝs ǝq oʇ ǝʞıl plnoʍ ǝuo ʍoH


 [!@#$%^&*]
(1) I always had a keen interest in outer space. It started when I was a kid. I like to read those books about space and encyclopedia about it. Wandering through space filled with stars, running away from black hole, or just flying around; defying gravity. (2) Something that weighs you down. That annoying thing that pulls you to the center of the earth. Thanks to Newton we had a fancy name for it. Gravity. (3) Maybe this all connected in someways, like how I'm always alone and happy to be in the my own space. Letting my thoughts travel in time with no speed and limit. Imagination running wild into the deep conscious or down the rabbit or even ass hole.
 I have no regret in going against the gravity.



(5) Silver lining, probably existed somewhere in those hidden sentences. Maybe.
 I still hate and love you, gravity.

No comments:

Post a Comment